Apprenticeship Terms & Conditions
I Agree as an apprenticeship participant to the following terms and conditions:
Participation in the program is by Invitation only and Lighting Mentor has sole discretion on who is eligible for participation.
-All Participants must sign a Non Disclosure Agreement prior to acceptance into the program
-All participants agree to commit to meeting at least 6 hours per month over the course of the program.
-All participants agree that the cost for this program is $800/month
-All Participants agree to pay the monthly installments and acknowledge that failure to pay the installment can result in suspension or termination from the program without a refund.
-All participants agree that their acceptance into the program is in no way an offer of employment and they cannot represent any affiliation with Lighting Mentor other than being a participant of the Apprenticeship program.
-All participants agree that they have not been promised or guaranteed any monetary contributions for their participation in the apprenticeship program nor do any participants have any guarantees of further participation in the program.
-All participants agree to the code of conduct for online participation below:
Code of Conduct
• Tolerate and respect individual differences.
• Behave in a friendly, cooperative, polite, and responsible manner towards everyone attending the apprenticeship program.
• Please do not share the link to the session(s) with anyone else. Only people who have been authorized or invited by Lighting Mentor staff in advance may attend, any uninvited attendees will be removed from the session immediately.
• Do not give out any personal information online.
• Please be aware of your surroundings, particularly if your online activity enables you to share your video or microphone. Ensure that your back-drop is appropriate for a classroom setting.
• Please do not take photographs of your screens or share any images of the online sessions.
• If your behavior is inappropriate in any way, a Lighting Mentor staff can remove you from the session, and your place on any future sessions may be withdrawn without any refunds.
By signing this document I agree to all of the terms and conditions of the apprenticeship program and to the fullest extent permitted by Georgia law I agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Lighting Mentor Inc. its officers, employees, agents, consultants, and employees, from and against any and all claims, damages, losses and expenses, including but not limited to attorneys fees, arising out of or resulting from performance of the project or program stated above. I further agree Lighting Mentor Inc. exclusively owns all rights, title and interest to all subject matter including but not limited to all illustrations, concept art, scripts, storyboards, and all materials related directly or indirectly to the apprenticeship program.